These private suites provide a quieter environment combining comfort, roominess and luxury in a home-like atmosphere.
Lodging in our Junior Suite includes up to 3 hours of group Daycare in the morning after breakfast [weather permitting].
Dogs under 1 year (considered a puppy) can stay in Lodge Suite only.
Our Jr. Suites Include:
- Spacious and Private 6×7 (42 sq. ft.) living area for lounging and leisure time.
- Private outdoor lanai with turf and concrete flooring.
- Air conditioned and heated accommodations.
- Purified and filtered air exchanges every 10 minutes to eliminate air borne contaminants for healthier and clean air.
- Fire sprinkled for your pet’s protection and safety.
- Premium beds personally selected for your dog’s comfort and needs.
- Elevated food and water bowls (7, 10 and 12 inches high). A perfect size for every dog.
- Night lights provide subdued lighting after sunset.
- Each Suite has its own LCD-HD Flat Screen TV.
- Lodge Cams available for an additional charge.
- Bedtime treat
- Includes 3 individual or group exercise periods in our courtyard exercise areas for fun, fresh air and exercise. Also included is a fourth late night exercise session between 8 and 9pm each evening.
- All exercise sessions are supervised by the owners or staff. Session length depends on weather conditions and most of all the age and physical condition of our guests.
Rate: $50.00 per night for single occupancy
*Double Occupancy: $80.00/night
*Triple Occupancy: $105.00/night
*Quadruple Occupancy: $130.00/night
Maximum capacity in our Suites is 2- 4 dogs, depending on size and weight. It is the discretion of The Lodge at New Tampa whether multiple dogs may be added to the room. Determining factors include breed, size, weight and temperament.