Our largest, most luxurious suite designed for extraordinary home-like living, with a lodge-style ambiance. Lodging in the Ranch Suite includes up to 3 hours of group daycare in the morning or afternoon daycare programs, weather permitting. Our daycare program includes group play outside, pool play, dog park play, and exploration.
Each Family Room features:
- Space enough for up to 3-4 dogs from the same family, not to exceed 200 lbs. of combined body weight. Dogs under the age of 1 year are not allowed in the Ranch Room!
- Large expanded 8×10 (80 sq. ft.) of indoor living area with all the amenities for a truly pampered pet.
- Air conditioned and heated accommodations.
- Purified and filtered air exchanges every 10 minutes to eliminate
airborne contaminants for healthier, cleaner air.
- Fire sprinklers for your pet’s protection and safety.
- Ranch style log beds with William Wegman’s Crypton Designer bedding.
- French Doors leading to a private expanded outdoor lanai area complete with a canopied lounging bed and turf and concrete flooring.
- Beautifully decorated wall papered walls, a lodge style chandelier, nightlight and western style furnishings.
- LCD-HD flat screen TV
- Lodge cam at no additional charge so you can view your pets in their room while staying at The Lodge – all you need is an internet connection or Smartphone.
- Bedtime treat
- Includes one 7 AM bathroom break and three individual or group exercise periods in our courtyard and exercise areas for fun, fresh air and exercise. The last exercise session of the night is between 7 and 8 PM.
- All exercise sessions are supervised by the staff. Session length depends on weather conditions and most of all the age and physical condition of our guests.
$95.00 per night for the first dog. Each additional family pet is 30% off the room rate per night.
The Lodge at New Tampa deserves the right to deny more than 3 dogs in the Family Ranch Room due to determining factors such as breed, age, size, weight and temperament. Any destruction of furniture, French door, log beds, or wall paneling will be paid by the pet’s owner which is stated in our paperwork.