Our doggy daycare program provides a fun day of exercise, play and exploration with dogs of similar size Tuesday through Saturday during our business hours. Daycare gives dogs the opportunity to do what they enjoy doing the most, playing and having fun with other dogs. Social pool playtime will be from 9:00 AM – 3:00PM with shorter times in the warmer months for the safety and comfort of our guests. We recommend you drop off prior to 11 AM to get the full experience of our pool playtime. We have extended social pool playtime on Saturdays. We do not offer social pool playtime on Sundays and Mondays for pool maintenance.
Our daycare program includes group play outside, pool play, dog park play and exploration. Each dog must be social and get along with other dogs. Dogs must also be spayed and neutered over the age of 6 months in order to participate. We do not have breed restrictions, but each dog must pass an evaluation to ensure safety in our pack. Private daycare and day boarding options for your pet(s) are available at an additional charge.
Our doggie daycare program includes:
- Four outdoor play areas provide plenty of room to run, play and make new friends
- Outdoor splash and swim pool with a beach entry allows dogs of all sizes and swimming ability to splash, swim and cool off on hot Florida afternoons
- A covered pavilion provides shade and a special spot for relaxation and lounging Includes a visit to the our 10,000 sq. ft. dog park, with specially designed play equipment for hours of fun and exercise
- All day supervision by trained Lodge staff
- Daycare area is fire sprinkled for your dog’s protection and safety
- Early drop-off and late pick-up times for your convenience
- A free public webcam that gives you unlimited access to viewing your dog poolside all day
What do I need to do
before my dog can come to daycare?
1. Proof of vaccination Certificate (Provided by your veterinarian.)
2. A Signed Owner’s Agreement
3. A Completed Dog Profile Form
4. A Completed Grooming Agreement
5. A Completed Bed and Housekeeping Policy
6. A Completed Daycare Agreement
All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8). All cats must be up-to-date for Feline Distemper/ Upper Respiratory and Rabies.
You must provide The Lodge at New Tampa with an official Vaccination Certificate signed by your Veterinarian. The Lodge reserves the right to refuse service to any dog if they are not up-to-date for Rabies, Distemper-Parvo, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza, as well as any cat not up-to-date on Feline Distemper and Rabies. While we are mandating the Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) vaccine for all dog guests, at this time, parents of dogs who are not vaccinated for CIV will be required to sign a waiver. We will not accept vaccinations done by clients or breeders. Vaccinations must performed by a licensed Veterinarian.
Half Day of daycare [up to 5 hours] – is available at $18.00 per dog
Full Day of daycare [5 – 9 hours] – is available at $28.00 per dog
Extended Day of daycare [9 – 12 hours] – is available at $33.00 per dog
Daycare Packages Rates
5 Day Package: $130.00 ($26.00 full day rate)
10 Day Package: $255.00 ($25.50 full day rate)
20 Day Package: $490.00 ($24.50 full day rate)
WE’LL KEEP TRACK OF THE NUMBER OF HOURS YOUR PET IS HERE AND DEDUCT FROM YOUR PACKAGE ACCORDINGLY.
ALL PACKAGES CAN BE SPLIT BETWEEN MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS AND SUBRACTED AS USUAL